Aldeburgh Golf Club, founded in 1884 has 27 holes; the main course is one of the finest in East Anglia and is rated in the UK top 100. The courses are situated on heathland with fescue dominated turf.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- A proven record of continuing professional development
- Excellent practical skills and technical knowledge relating to machinery and PC controlled irrigation systems
- A sound understanding of the fundamentals of turfgrass management
- The ability to lead, motivate, train and develop an enthusiastic and well qualified greenkeeping team
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and their practical application
This is an excellent and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated greenkeepers in continually improving turf quality and presentation on the course.
An attractive package will be offered, including, a staff pension scheme.
3 bedroom accommodation is available if required.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter to:
Mark Broughton, Course Manager
Closing date for applications – 1st December 2017