Following an extremely successful year Leyland Golf Club is looking for an enthusiastic and capable person to add their individuality to the team. There are great times ahead for the club, including centenary year in 2024.
Applicants will need:
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Committed to Health & Safety practices.
- NVQ II Sportsturf or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Chainsaw Use Certificates.
- PA1, PA2A, PA6 spraying certificates.
The role is for assistant greenkeeper reporting to the Course Manager. 40 hours annualised split over a summer and winter period, weekends and Bank Holidays worked on a rota with some extra weekends for important Club competitions.
- Weekends and Bank Holiday paid as overtime.
- BIGGA membership and training opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
Please apply in the first instance to: Scott Reeves, Course Manager. – email@example.com