East Brighton Golf Club established in 1893 is one of the best courses on the south coast. A chalk downland course designed by James Braid. We have an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a strong green keeping background to become part of a dynamic team. We believe in training and investing in our team members.
Skills and experience
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Sports Turf Maintenance is desirable
- PA1, PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates are desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required.
- Ability to work as part of a well-established team.
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills.
- Attention to detail and high quality finish
- Demonstrate an understanding of commercial golf demands.
- A competent machine operator understanding basic machine maintenance and set up.
- Prepared to be part of a one great team from office to greens.
- Ability to play golf is desirable.
This is a full-time role based on a contract of 40 hours a week. Hours include weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. The role offers a competitive salary, generous pension contribution and training opportunities.
Please apply via email by Friday 23rd February 2018 to Andrew Hughes Head Green Keeper.
East Brighton Golf Club
Telephone: 01273 604 838
23rd February 2018