Shirehampton Park Golf Club, established in 1904, is a traditional members’ club situation on the outskirts of Bristol, five minutes from Junction 18 of the M5 motorway. A tricky par 67 parkland course, with tight fairways and small greens makes this one of the toughest challenges to par in the area.
We are looking to add an Assistant Greenkeeper to our current team as soon as possible, to help with the day to day maintenance and development of the course.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- NVQ 2 or equivalent or working towards it
- 2 years’ experience working on a golf course
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Spraying licences for PA1, PA2, PA6 preferred
- Chainsaw licence preferred
- Good communication skills
The salary will be dependent upon experience.
Please apply by emailing your CV to:
The General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
29th September 2018