Founded in 1890, The Wildernesse Club is a private members’ club located near Sevenoaks in Kent. The course has regularly hosted EGU and County events and has been used for Regional Open Qualifying since 2015. The Club is seeking to employ a full-time Assistant Greenkeeper with the following attributes:
- Qualified to, or working towards NVQ Level 2
- Be highly self-motivated
- Have a strong and flexible work ethic
- Can work well within a close-knit team
- Good communication skills
- Possess good attention to detail
- The ability to produce and maintain high standards of work on the golf course
- Be able to produce references from previous employers on request
- PA1, PA2, PA6a and chainsaw certificates desirable
The Club boasts some excellent Greenkeeping facilities and a modern fleet of maintenance equipment.
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Applicants should forward their CV together with covering letter to:
Attn. of Mark Todd
The Wildernesse Club