An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the green-keeping team at Newquay Golf Club.
Located on the North Coast of Cornwall, this 18 hole Harry Colt designed course offers a true test of golf and has outstanding views across the Atlantic Ocean.
Formed in 1890 Newquay is one of the leading courses in the region and regularly hosts the Cornwall Amateur Championship and other county competitions.
We are inviting applications for a highly motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic full-time Assistant Greenkeeper.
The successful candidate ideally will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Qualified to NVQ 2 or equivalent
• PA1 and PA6 Spraying Certificates
• A self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
• Ability to produce and maintain high standards of work
• Have a good understanding of machinery operation
• Ability to carry out work in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines
Prospective candidates can apply, by email or letter. When applying, please provide a copy of your C.V. and covering letter stating your salary expectation.