Beaverbrook is a world class Country Club, delivering exceptional customer service to its members and their guests. Located in a part of outstanding natural beauty in the Surrey countryside, its Estate hosts a private members golf course which was designed and constructed by renowned Golf Course Architect David McLay Kidd in collaboration with 8-time major winner Tom Watson.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the greenkeeping team. We are inviting applications for a highly motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic full time Assistant Greenkeeper.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies;
- NVQ Level 2 greenkeeping qualification or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce a high standard of work
- Team player who is also able to use own initiative
- A good understanding of operating machinery
- A flexible approach to work, work hours and weekend duties
- Good communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable with a strong work ethic
- Desire to continue personal development
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Full uniform and PPE will be supplied
- Investment in education
- Career development and progression plan
- Golfing privileges
- BIGGA membership
- Tournament experience
Apprentice/Trainee greenkeepers would be considered for this role.
Please apply in writing or email with full CV and covering letter to:
John Entwistle, Golf Course Superintendent
Beaverbrook Golf Club