Following promotion to the Premier League, Wolverhampton Wanderers are looking expand their grounds team to maintain the world class playing surface at both Compton Park and Molineux Stadium.
• Ensure that the pitches meet the exceptional quality standards required by Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club.
• Use pedestrian and ride on mowers on football pitches.
• Mark out pitches.
• Assist in the renovation of pitches and grass areas.
• Clean equipment and wash down areas.
• Keep all equipment and materials in good condition.
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant industry developments.
• Other Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
• Compliance with Club policies.
• Compliance with the Club’s health and safety procedures.
• Compliance with the Club’s safeguarding policies.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
• To maintain professional conduct at all times.
• Head Groundman and Grounds Staff colleagues.
• Club Secretary.
• First Team and Academy Coaching Personnel.
Scope of job:
• Working in a team of eight grounds staff, the successful applicant will help to ensure all the pitches across the two sites meet the highest possible standard.
The successful candidate must be a hard worker and willing to get involved with any other duties within the remit of the grounds department. Must also be flexible with their working hours during peak periods, and the successful applicant would be required to work on all home matchdays.
37.5 per week
Wednesday, 24 October 2018