Edgbaston Golf Club is striving towards a culture of excellence in all areas, in particular the improvement and development of the Golf Course towards a Top 100 ranked Golf Course.
The course manager is instrumental in this objective and the right candidate should be highly motivated, passionate and able to lead and develop our team to reach the ambitions of the golf club.
A Harry Colt course established is 1896, and a membership of five hundred plus playing members sees the golf club approaching its 125th anniversary with a view to drive the playing experience for members and visitors to a greater level.
The candidate to have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a deputy or course manager
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or higher
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Spraying certification PA1, 2 and 6
- Candidates to have a good understanding and passion for the game of golf
- Project management and organisational skills
- Strong strategic and budgetary planning skills
- Excellent IT skills and ability to manage key golf course performance indicators
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge and ability to implement Health and Safety processes and legislation
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and motivate the teams individual competencies
Remuneration will be in line with the role and based on the candidates experience, skills and qualifications.
Applicants to apply with a covering letter and CV to: David Fulcher, Director of Golf and Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
12th December 2019