London Airlinks Golf Course
Full Time – Permanent
From £40k per annum
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we have an incredible opportunity for a Course Manager at London Airlinks Golf Course, West London.
Opening summer 2023, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a newly-formed team responsible for the final stages of growing-in and preparations for a brand new 18-hole golf course and next-generation Toptracer® Range.
Roles like this are few and far between, so here’s a chance to put your stamp on what will become one of London’s most popular golfing destinations.
London Airlinks Golf Course is located close to our flagship golf venue – Richmond Park Golf Course, so additional support and resources are close at hand.
The role reports to our Regional Course Manager.
- Managing and delivering the maintenance and improvement plan for the golf course and amenity areas.
- Managing budgets, finance and resources for your department
- Recruitment, selection and training of staff.
- Servicing, maintenance and safe operation of the machinery fleet and annual service contracts with external suppliers.
- In-depth knowledge of sports turf management including pesticide and feed applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of irrigation and drainage systems.
- An understanding of modern advances in materials, machinery and greenkeeping techniques.
- Keeping up to date with all Health & Safety regulations and being able to complete risk assessments.
- Carry out quality and maintenance audits to ensure we achieve KPI standards.
In addition to having the appropriate greenkeeping knowledge and skills for the position the successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
- Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Open and honest.
- Previous experience in a similar management role.
- NVQ Level 2.
- PA1, PA2, PA6.
- Chainsaw Certificate (advantageous but not essential)
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Membership to BIGGA
- Staff uniform
- Weekend working on a rota system
- Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.