Niddry Castle Golf Club, Winchburgh, West Lothian
We require a full-time, qualified Deputy Head Greenkeeper to join the team to assist in providing and maintaining our high standards across our course and clubhouse areas.
The successful candidate will report to the Head Greenkeeper.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing green keeper to move up the ranks and join our greens team while contributing to the continued improvement of our parkland style course.
Key Responsibilities and preferred requirements:
- Monitor and Maintain health, safety and security in the workplace
- Work alongside Head greenkeeper to ensure high levels of presentation are met
- Deputise for Head Greenkeeper in his absence
- Highly motivated and productive with a strong work ethic
- Ability to undertake daily turf maintenance and preparation to high standards, and with attention to detail
- Work based qualification; level 3 as minimum
- Be able to use a wide range of machinery and equipment
- The ability to work on their own or within the team of green staff
- To communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors, and guests
Salary: Based on experience
Perks and Benefits to include:
- Club pension scheme (after completion of probationary period)
- Staff Golf Privileges
- A fantastic opportunity to further your career
Closing Date: 29th April 2022
Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter and CV to Mr John Pritchard at email@example.com