Deputy Head Greenkeeper – Full Time
Airlinks Golf Course, West London
Airlinks Golf Course is a new Inland links golf course located close to Heathrow and is currently in the middle of a major renovation project, with a complete redesign of all 18 holes. The course is in the growing-in phase and is due to open in 2022.
We now require a Deputy Head Greenkeeper to join our team.. There is a great opportunity to gain project management experience, and you will have a chance to add your own input and ideas to the course as it leads to opening. A brand new state of the art range is to be installed along with updating the machinery and building a new team.
The role is hands-on requiring a combination of ‘golf course’ understanding, excellent interpersonal and reporting skills, and a passion to produce first class customer service.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge and experience with a passion to match then we hope to hear from you.
This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week including early starts and weekends.
- Minimum of 2 years greenkeeping experience
- NVQ Level 2/3 in sports turf management
- Work efficiently with exceptional attention to detail
- Competent in the use of a variety of golf machinery
- Help lead renovation projects and construction works including bunkers and paths
- Pro-active and forthcoming with new ideas and suggestions
- Good knowledge of health and safety
- Spray qualifications PA1, PA2 & PA6
- Grow in experience
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Complimentary use of all Glendale Golf courses
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- Training and development, Bigga CPD
Glendale Golf is a well-established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
Apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com