Redexim UK is part of the Redexim BV group who manufacture specialist machinery for the maintenance of sports turf surfaces. As a world leader in turf maintenance equipment, we have continued to develop an ever-increasing portfolio of innovative and comprehensive range of products for our global customers.
Through our continuous engagement with our customers, we ensure that we fully understand their requirements and desires. To complement our broad range of tier-1 products, we also offer leading after-sales and service programs. This includes a UK-wide distribution network, that provides the spare parts to keep our equipment running at all times, and reducing any potential down times.
We are seeking a Director of Commercial Operations to lead our continued growth within in the UK.
This newly created role is UK based and will manage all aspects of the company’s commercial activities in order to achieve:
- agreed annual sales and contribution targets for the UK operations
- performance within cost budgets
- new and current business development objectives for each sector of the business.
- a balanced and motivated working team with clear personal development targets that are met annually
- a strong market place profile for the Company through a clear coordinated communications strategy
- working as a constructive member of the company’s senior management team
- all parts of the commercial department working effectively in the company within the operating guidelines and procedures.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional who will:
- be part of the UK senior management team reporting to the Redexim UK Board and lead and manage a team of 3 Regional Sales Managers and a Sales Support Demonstrator
- develop and implement the overall sales and marketing strategy and prepare the annual marketing plans for each sector of the business
- lead new business development proposals with plans and marketing/ financial analyses based on market intelligence and other related research and data
- on an ongoing basis review and modify as appropriate:
- customer, market sector and distribution strategy including key and national accounts, dealer strategy and individual performances
- the product offering, pricing and discount levels to the marketplace.
- manage budgets, activity planning, monitoring and review for each sector
- oversee dealer/customer support, service, warranty and training activity
- oversee all marketing, sales, promotional and the company’s public relations activities
- ensure all legal and compliance obligations within the Commercial operations and adherence to the company standing instructions and guidelines.
What you should have
- strong background in product sales and marketing through a dealer network in the UK, preferably in the land-based machinery sector, to manage all aspects of the company’s commercial activities
- experience and understanding of technical/engineering products and strong management track record in sales, national accounts and all aspects of marketing
- good working knowledge of the regulations relating to employment, finance, contracts, health and safety, technical standards, data protection and business law to oversee all operational aspects of the UK sales and after-sales operations
- competence in negotiation, people management and direct involvement in public/press relations coupled with demonstrable ability in business and financial planning, forecasting and control
- effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain long-standing relationships internally with members of staff, senior managers and the Board, and externally with customers, press/media, business associations and government/public sector bodies
- valid full driving licence, able to travel nationally with overnight stay away from home on regular occasions and occasional overseas travel on business.
What we offer
Competitive salary dependent on experience plus annual performance related bonus, 25 days annual leave per calendar year plus bank & public holidays, a fully expensed company car or annual allowance, defined contribution scheme and death in service life insurance. Flexible attendance at the company’s head office in Haslemere, Surrey as required and home working.
How to apply
For further details including details of the application process please refer to the application pack by following this link: News & Events – Redexim UK
Closing date: 27 June 2022