Rye Golf Club, a renowned links with two courses on the South East coast.
The ideal candidate will need to be a team player with a keen eye for detail and an ability to problem solve and contribute ideas to enhance the quality of the golf courses, working under the direction of the Course Managers.
- The ability to lead, motivate, and supervise a team of green staff demonstrating good organisational and planning skills, whilst adhering to and implementing H&S legislation and safe working practices.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Greenkeeping or working towards same. Links experience preferred but not mandatory
- PA1, PA2, PA6 spraying qualifications or equivalent. The ability or the willingness to learn to operate a full GPS sprayer.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to help the Club reach its goals, working flexible hours including rotational weekend working.
- Experience in the operation of a fully computerised irrigation system including moisture meters and levels or the willingness to learn.
- An understanding of the game of golf.
- A full driving licence.
- Competitive salary.
- Club pension scheme.
- Staff uniform.
- BIGGA membership.
30th September 2020
Interested applicants will email a CV with covering letter to: Course Manager Rye Golf Club Camber East Sussex TN31 7QS