Farleigh Golf Club
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Greenkeeper to step up to First Assistant Greenkeeper at Farleigh Golf Club in Warlingham, Surrey.
There is an informal and welcoming feel at Farleigh Golf Club, with 27 Championship-standard holes.
If successful you will support the Course Manager and Deputy Course Manager to lead the team, deputising in their absence, ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard and motivating the team to ensure superb standards are maintained and health and safety practices carried out.
The role is working on a 5 days out of 7 basis with weekend/bank holidays required on a rota basis
Our Ideal Applicant:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Sports Turf
- Team leadership experience
- Reliable and an early riser
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Team player
- First Aid at Work qualified (desirable)
- Pesticide PA1/2/6 (desirable)
- Chainsaw qualifications (desirable)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Subsidised staff meals
- Generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies) at Farleigh and our sister property Foxhills near Woking.
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
To apply please send an up to date CV and cover letter to Kenny MacPhail, Course Manager at email@example.com