Trentham Park Golf Club
Assist the Head and Deputy Head Green keeper in the day to day running of the golf course.
- Leading small teams
- Mowing, Raking bunkers, Hole Changing, Aeration, Fertilizing, Watering and working on projects.
- Will be able to work weekends and early mornings. You will have excellent communication and work well within a team or on your own
- Knowledge of machinery maintenance would be advantageous
- Have a passion for Green keeping and attention to detail. Help out in coaching fellow staff members and have the ability to motivate staff
- Sports Turf Management 3 years required.
Qualifications : –
- NVQ 2 Sports Turf Required
- NVQ 3 Sports Turf Desirable
- Spraying PA1, 2 + 6 Required
- Chainsaw Qualifications Desirable
- First Aid at Work Desirable
Salary up to £20,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
Please apply with a covering letter and full C.V. to Vincent Jensen (Head Greenkeeper).
Job Type: Full-time
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)