Haydock Park Golf Club is James Braid Classic Golf Course founded in 1877. It is situated just 1 mile from Junction 23 of the M6 Motorway half way between Manchester and Liverpool.
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified Greenkeeper to join our dedicated team who are responsible for all aspects of course maintenance and presentation. The Greenkeeper will assist the Head Greenkeeper and other team member ensuring the course is maintained to the highest standard with regard to presentation and safety.
The role is based on 40 hours per week including weekends. We work to an annualised hours schedule. Flexibility is essential over the summer months.
Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience working in greens maintenance
Qualifications & experience:
- NVQ Level 2 in Sports Turf (or equivalent) required as minimum
- PA1, 2 and 6 preferred but not essential
- Able to competently operate and demonstrate an understanding of the latest green keeping equipment
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety in Greenkeeping
- Motivated team worker and able to work individually
- A Full UK Driving Licence is preferable
- Preferable to have work experience post qualification
Salary range: based on skill level and experience
Applications should be made by e-mail together with your CV for the attention of Mr Terry Wharton Head Green keeper at email@example.com
Haydock Park Golf Club
Newton Le Willows
22nd June 2018