Drayton Park is an 18-hole parkland golf course, owned and run by the Directors of Drayton Park Golf Club Abingdon Ltd. Fully opened in 1993 it is now an established course kept in excellent condition by a small established team of greenkeepers.
The company seek a trained greenkeeper with at least 3 years’ experience to join their highly motivated team and assist in the daily operations of the golf course.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- NVQ Level 2 aspiring to do Level 3
- Up to date spraying preferred (PA1, PA 2a, and PA6)
- Chainsaw certificates – (willingness to undertake training if not)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Good communication skills
- Own transport essential
- A willingness to be part of a motivated team who aspire to high standards and have good team morale
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work closely with the head greenkeeper and further their skills and training.
Pay negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. 40 Hours per week (applicant will be expected to work overtime when required).
Send your CV to: email@example.com