Join the greenkeeping team at Collingtree Park Golf Club. A course chosen by the European Tour and the Euro Pro Tour for competitions.
We are looking for a greenkeeper to help maintain our 18 hole championship course.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our team. We are looking for the following attributes: –
- You must be able to undertake all greenkeeping tasks and preferably be qualified to a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Sports Turf Management or similar. Chainsaw and Spraying qualifications would also be beneficial but not essential.
- High level of competence with a can do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone and to be self motivated. Some weekend work will be required.
- Able to work to the highest standards and possess a keen attention to detail with an ability to provide the best possible playing surfaces
- Cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving the tee markers indicating OOB Drop Zones and Hazards
Any additional training required will be provided to the right candidate.
Salary subject to experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Greenkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.