An exciting career opportunity has arisen to join the Greenkeeping team at Ladbrook Park Golf Club, we are currently looking for an experienced greenkeeper to join our team.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and qualifications:-
- Full Driving licence
- Self Motivated, be a team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position, however we would be willing to consider a newly qualified individual.
- NVQ level 2 in sports turf would be advantage but not essential, but a willingness to learn is a must.
- PA1, (Pa2 desirable), PA6 Spraying & basic chainsaw qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- Will be required to work a Rota system which will include some weekends.
- Be capable of operating a full range of equipment associated with the post
- Have the ability to produce a high standard of work.
- Want to further their skills and training.
Applicants will be working directly under the Course Manager and closely with the existing team to continue to present the course to the highest possible standard. Work on the course will involve a variety of duties so this position requires an individual who is able to use their skills in all areas of course maintenance & construction.
This 18 hole par 71 mature parkland Harry Colt course is situated within the Blythe Valley in a countryside location.
If joining our team appeals to you then please apply in writing or E-mail together with a C.V. to:
Ladbrook Park Golf Club
Tanworth In Arden
Tel: 01564 742264