Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club
Dunham Forest Golf & CC’s stunning course began life in 1960 and was given its finishing touches by ex-Ryder Cup player and renowned international course designer, Dave Thomas in the mid 1970’s. The course continues to evolve today to deliver an outstanding golf day out in beautiful parkland surroundings.
On a daily basis you will contribute to the maintenance and development of the golf course and its practice facilities and will be involved in various projects.
We are looking for two enthusiastic Grenkeepers, hardworking individuals who are highly motivated and able to work on their own or as part of the team.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous golf course experience
- A minimum of NVQ level 2
- Spraying and Chainsaw licences are desirable but not essential
- Good time management
- Knowledge of golf and an interest in playing the game is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
In return we are offering:
- A Competitive salary
- Overtime and weekend work on a rota basis
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bigga membership
- Staff golf privileges
- Training and qualifications as required
Please apply in the form of a cover letter and c.v. to Tim Johnson