Ireland’s Farm Machinery Ltd have begun selling Kubota Groundcare within Lincolnshire from 6th October 2020. This creates an exciting opportunity for you to join the IFM Groundcare Team at the beginning of its journey and fundamentally shape how the business will operate.
The primary focus of the role will be to manage the maximisation of sales of both new and used Groundcare through our existing customer base, whilst also developing new clients through business development.
Your role will involve but won’t be limited to:
– Managing the selling of new and used Groundcare Machinery
– Understanding the markets available to Groundcare Machinery and locating these customers.
An ideal Groundcare Sales Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
– Experience in the Groundcare Industry (Essential)
– Knowledge of the Fine Turf Industry
– Self Starter with a professional attitude
– IT Literate
– Driving Licence
The role is full time.
The role offers a competitive salary with commission and company benefits including Company Car and Pension.
Please apply with your C.V. in the first instance to: email@example.com