Established in 1945, F G Adamson & Son is a major supplier of garden machinery / groundscare equipment in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire, supplying equipment & supporting maintenance & repair services to golf courses, local authorities, caravan parks, contractors, private estates & homeowners. As a franchise holder for many of the industry leading manufacturers, including John Deere, Charterhouse, Trimax, Honda, Hayter, Mountfield, Stihl & Husqvarna, we now have various vacancies for Groundscare Service Technicians, across our two depots.
We have vacancies as follows:
- Mobile Groundscare Service Technician – Langworth, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Groundscare Service Technician – Langworth, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Groundscare Service Technician – Swanland, Hull, East Yorkshire
The Mobile Groundscare Service Technician will predominantly work on customer sites, whilst the depot based Groundscare Service Technicians will be predominantly depot based.
Technicians will be required to perform diagnostics, service, repair & maintenance on customer and dealer owned, horticultural equipment. This will include service / repair of commercial turf cutting / maintenance equipment, compact tractors and utility vehicles through to homeowner products, including lawnmowers, chainsaws, strimmers and hedge-trimmers.
Product update training will be provided from leading manufacturers, including John Deere, enabling access and development through the industry recognised Land-Based Technician Accredited Scheme (LTA).
A van will be provided for the performance of the duties of the Mobile Groundscare Service Technician.
- Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on horticultural equipment
- Perform pre-delivery set-up on new or used equipment
- Undertake service & setup of cutting units
- Complete administration tasks for work assignments (including time sheets & job cards)
- Participate in required training programmes for the development of skills & knowledge
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on horticultural equipment
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical systems to affect the repair of horticultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, including manufacturer diagnostic applications
- Good customer relationship skills
- Ability to work alone on own initiative, whilst also in a team environment
Ability to work extended hours and weekends
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com