A Private Estate is advertising for a passionate Groundsman / Gardener to add to its current team of 5, set in a 70 acre estate, based in Henley-upon-Thames.
The individual will directly report into the Grounds Manager, Clinton Jackson, and the duties will include:
- Mowing / strimming formal and parkland areas.
- Watering and irrigation.
- Maintenance of trees, hedges and perennial planting.
- Leaf clearance.
- Soil preparation, seeding and turfing.
- General landscape based duties, design input desirable.
- Servicing and maintenance of all machinery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Amenity Horticulture, or relevant experience.
- PA1/PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates. (Ideal but not essential.)
- Good knowledge of grass machinery.
- Experience within private estates is desirable.
- Clean driving licence.
- An approachable, friendly and can do attitude.
– Working will be based on 40 hours per week, including weekends set on a rota basis.
– DBS checks will be required.
– Salary £24.000 – £27.000dependant on experience.
If interested, please apply via email to Clinton Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV.