Turfix, part of the Pitchmark Group, is a fast-growing, award-winning family business providing premium pitch solutions to the professional sports turf sector.
We’re looking for a Regional Account Manager to join the Turfix team. Your key role will be to identify new business opportunities and generate sales of our product lines, whilst maintaining and developing existing customer relationships.
We want someone with industry knowledge who will work closely with our key suppliers including Pitchmark, ICL, Harrod Sport, Tildenet Sports and BMS.
With a slogan of ‘Your Pitch. Our Passion.’, the candidate should be someone who is enthusiastic about helping create and maintain the highest standard of sports turf.
No previous sales experience is necessary, but experience of working within the turf and amenity sector using products such as line marking paints, grass seed or fertilisers is essential. Relevant industry qualifications including BASIS/FACTS are preferable, though not required as training may be provided, whilst experience of using social media would be highly beneficial.
We’re looking for a fun and enthusiastic person to become a valued member of the Turfix family. If you want to become an integral member of a smaller, friendly team, then contact us on the details below to apply or find out more.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be ambitious, motivated and determined
- Be flexible and adaptable – overnight stays and potential overseas travel may be required
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Be polite, courteous and customer-focussed
- Be able to work with minimum of supervision and within a team
- Have strong organisational skills – good diary management
- Be proactive and takes initiative, is highly driven
- Be physically fit – the role will require a small amount of manual handling/demonstration of products
Salary – Competitive and commensurate with experience + rewarding bonus scheme + laptop + phone + company vehicle
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RAM-2/19 as a job reference.
F.A.O Mr Tim Rodman
Units 8 & 9 Ram Hill Business Park
Pitchmark Ltd T/A Turfix, co. reg 07178557. Visit www.turfix.co.uk for further information on our business. Turfix is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019.