Cherry Lodge is a private members club founded in 1969, our course is set in 130 acres on the North Downs, 600ft above sea level. We are located on the outskirts of Biggin Hill, within five miles of Westerham.
The Club is looking for a successor to our current Head Greenkeeper who is taking a career change. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operation of the greenkeeping team. The successful applicant will need to be experienced, hard-working, reliable and highly motivated. They will need to demonstrate a professional and modern approach to greenkeeping with the ability to communicate, lead and develop the team.
Applicants will, as minimum, be expected to demonstrate a proven track record of the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Greenkeeping or higher in Sports Turf Management.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience (HGK or Assistant) with an ability to plan, organise and implement work programs.
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, develop and mentor others.
- Computer literate.
- To be able to prepare and implement budgets.
- PA1, 2 and 6a spraying certificates.
- Equipped both technically and practically to undertake greenkeeping duties to the highest standard required at a prestigious members Club.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- Irrigation experience, including repair and maintenance.
- NPTC Chainsaw license
- Construction experience
- In depth mechanical knowledge of greenkeeping machinery an advantage.
Salary and benefits package dependant on experience and qualifications.
Please send a full CV with a detailed covering letter to either; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherry Lodge Golf Club
Tuesday 15th July 2018