Lincoln City FC
Lead and work with the grounds team to prepare and maintenance all first team pitches to the required standard with a focus on quality and presentation at the Stadium and Elite Performance Centre (Training Ground).
- Proven skills of maintaining large horticultural sites, in particular sports facilities
- Level 3 qualification (and or similar equivalent) in horticulture or turf management
- PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates
- Driving license, clear of any bans or suspended bans
- Proven track record for at least 5 years as an experienced groundsman
- Application Modules PA1, PA6A & PA06A etc.
- Manual Handling Techniques and Awareness Training
Process to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter, of which the covering letter is to be no more than four A4 pages, size 10 font clearly expressing;
- How you meet the person specification
- How you would be able to meet the key responsibilities of the role
- Your salary expectations/current package
- Your notice period to current employer (if applicable)
Applications must be received by 5pm on Monday 26th August 2019. Applications received after this time may not be considered.
For full job specification please email email@example.com
40 hours per week
Commensurate with experience (Banding available on request)
Monday, 26 August 2019