Hewitt Sportsturf is a family business created over 45 years ago to serve the professional sports market. We provide a wide range of sports surface design, construction and maintenance services.
We have achieved the highest reputation for innovation, attention to detail and quality, and we are extremely proud to boast a prestigious client list which includes some of the most prominent sporting venues in the UK and beyond.
Due to our increasing workload, we have the following vacancies:
- Natural and hybrid pitch renovation operatives
- Tractor operatives
- Plant operators
- Land drainage engineers and operatives
- Irrigation engineers and operatives
The successful applicant(s) would ideally have:
- An interest in working within the sports turf renovation and construction industry.
- Good time management both in coming to work and in completing their day-to-day jobs.
- Any experience of operating plant equipment
- – A CSCS or equivalent card and related professional qualifications would be an advantage, however training will be given where required.
- Holding a full UK (or equivalent) driving licence.
What we’re looking for:
- A flexible approach to work (you will be required to work on projects in various locations
- A team-focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- A good understanding of customer service and the ability to communicate with customers in professional and helpful manner
- Focused on Health and Safety in the workplace
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package and the ability to progress within an expanding organisation.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org