This is a varied and interesting position for the right candidate, working in different locations throughout Saudi Arabia’s fast growing golf course sector.
Length of term: Minimum 3-5 years
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience with the following skillset:
• Knowledge with Toro Golf Irrigation Products.
• Programming, troubleshooting and repair of irrigation field controllers (satellite and decoder) and central control system like (Site Pro or Lynx)
• Conduct survey and assessment of existing irrigation system for repair and upgrading.
• Prepare irrigation design, materials take-offs and pricing.
• Conduct site visit and survey prior to preparation of design and proposal with cost analysis.
• Provide guidance and support to ensure that all works are set up properly and all safety precautions are being observed.
• Work closely with the client or their representative to provide progress updates or any project issues.
• Develop and maintain close relationships with Consultants, Architects, Golf Contractors.
• UK Driving licence with Saudi licence to be applied for.
• Forward any related work experience with pump stations.
• Commissioned pump stations on your own – What tasks would you perform on commissioning. Please list any experience with site preparation, setting and installing pump skid, installing pumps and motors on skid, electrical service connection, motor and sensor connections, checking motor rotation, verify flow and pressure requirements, and fine tune station controls. What challenges have you experienced with installations and commissioning and how did you resolve them.
Persons with the right attitude and aptitude should apply. The position will be based in Riyadh with travel throughout the kingdom and regular trips home to the UK.
How to Apply:
If you have any questions or would like an information chat please contact David B. Murphy via email: email@example.com to arrange a convenient date/time to call.
Interviews will be held for the right candidates in Glasgow 7th thru 16th October 2019 (travel expenses paid)
18th October 2019