Based in East Bristol CPS Grounds Ltd is a well-established and expanding Grounds Maintenance company working primarily within the education and sports field sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Projects/Operations Manager to take a senior role in developing, delivering and managing our landscape and outdoor projects department and getting involved in the daily operations of the business. You will also manage the team to deliver a high level of service to both new and existing clients.
We are looking for a “doer” that will take responsibility and be self-motivated to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Your tasks will encompass all aspects of outdoor projects, hard and soft landscaping, fencing, decking and play equipment etc. With our existing client base of over two hundred you will have the opportunity to take ownership and grow the department, supporting existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Hard and soft landscaping knowledge
- Agronomy, Horticulture or sports turf knowledge/qualifications
- Grounds management knowledge/experience
- Promoting, pricing and delivering of project works
- Ability to sell extra works
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Ability to develop and expand our existing client base
- Efficient management of resources and budgets
- Liaise closely with team leaders to assist with service delivery and maximise efficiencies
- Departmental stock control
- IT literate
- To assist in the day to day management of the grounds work teams instil best practices, help to monitor efficiency and the elimination of wasteful practices.
- Health and Safety
- Quality Control
- Full clean driving licence
- CAD design or similar
- Play equipment and safety surface installation
- Tractor operations
- Artificial turf
In return we offer an exceptional career opportunity in a fast-growing department salary of between £30,000 to £50,000, 25 days holiday + 3 days shut down at Christmas, possible profit share, all dependent on experience.