Are you a fan of sports and fascinated with robotics? At Turf Tank, we want to upgrade the support structure for our continued expansion within the UK market by adding a Sales and Service Support Specialist. The successful applicant will be based within the UK and responsible for handling service and technical support requests, new customer field training, and supporting the existing UK sales teams activities. For someone who is tech savvy, has exceptional customer service skills and a passion for helping people, this is a remarkable time to get involved with a rapidly expanding robotics company that has a great product, and a growing team dedicated to the support and success of our customers.
- Front-line email, chat, video and phone support for the UK customers
- Triage and resolve technical support issues relating to all aspects of our products and provide actionable solutions.
- Document all inbound inquiries from customers in our CRM system (HubSpot) by filing support tickets.
- Field and remote service support maintaining robot’s operation and managing customer technical queries.
- On site new customer installation and training, with regular follow up contact and ongoing assistance
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and developing long term relationships to help develop other opportunities.
- Sales support activities including attending demos, increasing product awareness, generating new referral leads, planning and attending exhibitions and road show events.
- Develop after sales strategies and increase revenue via the upsell of additional support products including warranty, service packages, product add-ons.
- Take ownership of the NPS system, receiving customer feedback to ensure they are happy and satisfied with their Turf Tank experience and product, and utilise the information to create future opportunities.
- Research and consistently update the customer database with contact details and information from prospective customers.
- Experience in Customer Support, Systems or Technical Support role via phone, email, chat, and face to face
- Ability to stay calm and offer a professional support experience to always maintain customer satisfaction.
- Tech savvy with the capacity to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Competent attending demos and other customer facing commercial activities.
- Experience of investigating, identifying, and repairing technical products.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Passion for the sports industry, with an existing contact network is a plus.
- A real team player, with full dedication to build our fast-growing company Ideally centrally based with good access to major trunk roads.
What we offer
We offer a challenging experience in a company constructed at the intersection between sports and robotics. You will manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one, while working with some of the greatest sports facilities around the UK!
- Location: UK Field based (ideally in a central location)
- Compensation: Competitive Package
- Job Type: Full Time
- Send application and resume with subject line of UK Sales and Support Specialist to: email@example.com
- Turf Tank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Turf Tank
The world’s first autonomous line marking robot
Turf Tank is the company behind the world’s first autonomous line marking robot for sports fields, the Turf Tank One. Over the past few years, we have seen strong growth across the globe. Our unique technology and high performing teams are the key to our current success and plan for future growth. At Turf Tank, you will get to play a central role in our global team of 70 people, while building an amazing career for yourself. Our corporate culture is very entrepreneurial and entertaining. We focus on implementing world class tools, systems, and practices, to realise our growth ambition.