The Grass Guys are looking for a new crop of grass solution specialists to develop our business in the South and South West (Berkshire to the Avon)
Collier Turf Care is an independently owned business focused solely on the amenity trade with a hunger to grow.
As part of the planned strategic development of our business we are seeking to recruit two Sales Development Executives for the South and South West to develop our business across the South and South West to the fine turf and winter sports turf amenity trade.
This development is done with the support of our key suppliers including Aquatrols, Barenbrug, Harrod Sport, ICL and Vitax.
Responsibilities reporting to the Business Development Manager supported by Sales Manager:
- Develop and service new accounts in your targeted area.
- Develop and service existing accounts in your targeted area.
- Achieve agreed sales targets turnover and GP for the area.
- Represent the company at events and conferences.
- Produce and maintaining customer computerised CRM records and details.
- Producing verbal and written reports for your customers as required.
- Producing written reports on area as required.
- Strong understanding of CTC values, ethos, product range, competition in the industry and market positioning.
- Ability to communicate information to staff members and customers in a clear concise manner.
- Manage own profitable ledger achieving agreed turnover and GP targets alongside management responsibilities.
- Assist with credit control as required.
- Proven track record in business sales or regional management.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Be organised.
- Be an Achiever – ‘can do, will do’.
- Industry qualifications.
We offer a very competitive salary and attractive bonus package, as well as a quality company vehicle, pension and range of other benefits. Continuous ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidates.
If you feel you have the necessary experience, skills, dedication and enthusiasm to make this new venture a success for us all, please send your CV and a covering letter to the below:
Craig Brisley (Sales Director)
Closing Date: 31st July 2021