Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation and brand.
Reporting to the Head Grounds person, the role will maintain the stadium playing surface and the training ground pitches and ensure that all Club Doncaster related pitches are safe and of the best possible quality.
You will be a point of contact for all pitch related issues, and able to appropriately work within a small team of operatives to ensure all areas of the sports village is maintained to the highest standards.
Successful applicants should have experience in a previous role within an elite sport premises. It would be desirable to have undertaken formal based qualifications within landscape and pitch maintenance or wish to complete this qualification in line with Club Doncaster standards.
- Experience maintaining sports pitches
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience in monitoring conditions of pitches
- Awareness of the elite sports culture
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
Process to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to Head Groundsman at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 26th February 2021 but Club Doncaster reserve the right to cease applications for this post at an earlier time.
37.5 hours a week
Dependent on candidate experience
Friday, 26 February 2021