Innovation Awards shortlist announced: Show organisers have revealed the final shortlist for the SALTEX 2021 Innovation Awards.
This year’s SALTEX Innovation Awards received a record-breaking 33 entries. From robotics to battery-powered mowers, tractors to utility vehicles, grow lights to chain saws, the entries included a wide variety of high-quality products, services and equipment.
Judged by an independent panel of industry experts it was decided that the following innovations would form the final shortlist.
- AMS Robotics – Bigmow RTK and Parc mow RTK
- Belchim Crop Protection – Enclean
- EGO – EGO Power+ 107cm Z6 Zero Turn Riding Mower
- EGO – EGO Professional-X CSX3000 Top-Handle Chain Saw
- Etesia – ET Lander
- Kersten (UK) – Hoaf Weedair 50i
- Origin Amenity Solutions – Origin Amenity Solution Turf Science and Technology Centre
- Reesink – Farmtrac FT25G
- Ritchie & Ritchie Products – Reversible Bottom Blade
- SGL – TurfPod
- Turf Tank – Turf Tank One Line Marking Robot – logo functionality
- Turfkeeper -TurfKeeper.com
The winner’s ceremony will commence in seminar theatre three on the first day of the show (3 November) where the overall winners will be announced across several categories including Robotics, Equipment, Information Technology, Environmental & Sustainability, Vehicles, Consumables and Machinery.
You can view all 33 entries here.
Pre-registration to SALTEX 2021 is essential this year. Attendees must print off their badges for entry to the show.
The safety of all our exhibitors, partners, visitors, contractors, and staff is our highest priority. For more information on Covid safety measures please visit https://gmasaltex.co.uk/covid-safety-measures/
Follow SALTEX on Twitter @GMA_SALTEX and Facebook – www.facebook.com/GMASALTEX
For the latest industry news visit turfmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Turf Matters.