Pioneering the Wildflower Turf Revolution: Wildflower Turf Ltd are delighted to celebrate their 20th birthday as the original innovators of Wildflower Turf. Their remarkable journey has seen Wildflower Turf Ltd expand from their Hampshire HQ to Shropshire and Yorkshire.
This news comes in the wake of many groundbreaking initiatives and accomplishments of the company, including:
- How their first square metre of wildflower turf was discarded, only for it to flourish in the yard one month later!
- Their first RHS Chelsea Flower Show appearance in 2004.
- How a green roof above a playhouse in 2004 is now eclipsed by huge projects such as Skelton Lake Services.
- The highly acclaimed 256-page book ‘How to make a Wildflower Meadow’ by James Hewetson-Brown was released in 2016.
- In 2023, Wildflower Turf Ltd James Hewetson-Brown was voted onto the GRO (The Green Roof Organisation) board.
To learn more about the 20 year milestone, click here.
About Wildflower Turf Ltd: Founded in 2003, Wildflower Turf Ltd pioneered and developed a soil less growing system which has transformed the concept of turf growing. As the original innovators of Wildflower Turf®, the research laboratory at their Ashe Warren Farm headquarters reinforces them as leading experts in Wildflower spaces, with unwavering commitment to promoting sustainable practices and biodiversity.
For the latest industry news visit turfmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Turf Matters.