Amenity Regional Sales Manager (x2) – Grass and Seed Sales – North West England / North Wales and London / South East
Continued business growth has driven the creation of exciting new positions within Barenbrug UK.
Barenbrug has a long and illustrious history, leading the way in the development of grass seed technology for over 100 years and here in the UK we continue to go from strength to strength, providing innovative seed solutions to both the Amenity and Agricultural markets. We are proud to support UK industry, producing the majority of the seed we sell right here in the UK, championing and backing UK businesses.
Joining our industry-leading Amenity Team, you will be responsible for the management and development of our business in either the North West of England and North Wales or London and the South East. Being a driven industry professional, you will be tenacious in generating additional sales from existing business as well as commercially astute, developing relationships and creating sales with new customers.
With proven technical skill in respect to Amenity Grass Seed, you will be an effective and adaptable communicator, providing market-leading professional advice, both in respect to products and to application techniques, to distributors and end-users alike, becoming an effective ‘business partner.
You will also collaborate with the rest of the Amenity team on the department strategy and key areas of focus, as well as provide support to the marketing function.
Suiting a dynamic, motivated individual who is a team player but able to work autonomously this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and build on your existing skill set in a supportive and future-focused business.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Company car
- Contributory pension
- Training opportunities
- Wellbeing and employee support programmes
What are we looking for?
- Confident, performance-driven professional with relevant experience in the Amenity industry.
- Skilled and personable communicator, able to communicate at all levels of business.
- Commercially aware individual, able to understand, anticipate and accommodate customer requirements, while balancing them with the business aims and objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate and effectively organise own time and priorities.
- Individual looking for a long-term career within a people-centred, future-focused business.
What do you need to be successful?
- Demonstrable and applicable knowledge of the Amenity Grass Seed Industry
- Proven success in a regional or travelling sales role.
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task
- Committed to facilitating a great customer experience
- Effective and experienced communicator
- Flexible, solution-focused approach
- Sportsturf qualification (preferred) or relevant experience.
- Clean driving licence
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Suite, Excel etc)
If this sounds like you, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to hear from you!