ROBOCUT To Launch At SALTEX: McConnel ROBOCUT’s have earned a reputation for performing in the toughest working environments. Now the company are set to expand the ROBOCUT range with the launch of the ROBOCUT RC28, a mower developed for fine turf applications where a light footprint and minimal surface disturbance is paramount.
The ROBOCUT RC28 has been specifically designed for the amenities, landscape, and ground-care sectors.
Designed, developed and manufactured by vegetation control specialists McConnel, the all-new Robocut RC28 is now entering full production. Designed to allow remote controlled mowing of level land and suitable for tackling slopes of up to 55 degrees, the Robocut RC28 key features include:
- Fuelled up and ready to mow, weighs under 500kg
- Bi-directional 1.10m mulching deck delivers high quality cut
- Safe working on slopes of up to 55 degrees
- Automatic tracking for straight mowing on lateral slopes
- Full proportional remote control at distances of up to 150m
- Electric track motors and deck raise / lower eliminates hydraulics
- Operates at speeds of up to 7.0kph
- Mowing heights of 30 to 180mm
- GPS Enabled and Autosteer ready
Powered by a 28hp / 21kW fuel-injected Vanguard petrol engine, the Robocut RC28 is the latest addition to the established McConnel Robocut family. Purpose designed for maintenance mowing, the Robocut RC28 is new from the ground up, light weight and high productivity listing among key design aims.
The new ROBOCUT RC28 will be officially launched at Saltex 2019 and can be seen on stand A095. McConnel larger RC56 and RC75 ROBOCUT models will also be on display.
For the latest industry news visit turfmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Turf Matters.