Amenity Forum conference: Following full consideration of the external circumstances, the Forum has decided to switch delivery of its annual conference being held on October 15th 2020 to a fully online format using specialist professional conferencing facilities. The theme will be ‘’Planning for the Future’’.
The event has an impressive range of specialist speakers and the programme will include an address will be included from a senior government representative. This is a particularly important time for the sector not just because of the challenges arising from the pandemic but also given the on-going review of the National Action Plan relating to weed, pest and disease management. There is also a review of pesticide policy being undertaken. This is a great opportunity to hear and debate current issues and get up to the minute information on the reviews. There will also be focus on innovation and new methods and approaches emerging from research and technological development.
This full-scale conference will be easily accessed online for full participation, and includes:
- Full conference programme including adequate comfort breaks
- Information-rich presentations from specialist speakers
- Conference materials provided in advance, including speaker biographies
- Speakers presenting, accompanied by slides, using a professional online conference platform (easy for delegates – we’ll provide full details)
- Opportunities for questions with all speakers
- Full slide presentations cleared by speakers will be made available to all registered delegates afterwards as a permanent record of the proceedings
The delegate rate is £50 + VAT
For further information on the programme, how to book or for more detail, contact Admin@amenityforum.net
The Amenity Forum conference has a well established reputation and is regarded by many as an event not to miss.
For the latest industry news visit turfmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Turf Matters.