Langley Park Golf Club, Beckenham, Kent, have a vacancy for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join their existing team and assist them in presenting the golf course to the best standards possible.
- A minimum of 2-5 years greenkeeping experience preferred
- NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management desirable
- PA 1,2 and 6 Spraying Certificates, CS32 and 33 Chainsaw Qualifications would be an advantage
- Full valid driving licence essential
- A keen interest in golf would also be an advantage
The Club is keen to see all staff develop and progress to their full potential. There will be opportunity to achieve additional qualifications as well as an internal development and training programme.
Salary will be dependent on age, experience and qualifications.
All applicants are requested to submit a current C.V. with a covering letter to:
Personnel Department, Langley Park Golf Club
Barnfield Wood Road
Beckenham BR3 6SZ
or email email@example.com
Wednesday 3rd January 2018