Fusion Bio-Green Liquids: Enhanced Nutrient availability and uptake
The quality of raw materials is one of the most important elements of a liquid feed. The extremely soluble raw materials used in the manufacture of Fusion Bio-Green liquids ensure a formulation which provides optimal nutrient uptake to the plant.
Seaweed (from the same source as Compass Bio-Active) is added to help enhance root structure, along with an amino acid package from plant available L-amino acids, and a trace element inclusion to maintain levels throughout the season.
Adding Seaweed Concentrate for Root Development
- In independent trials enhanced root development
- Increased overall root mass
- Potential to uptake nutrients increased
- Offers firmer, more stable turf
- Alleviates plant stress
L-amino acid and Trace Element package
- Plant available amino acid to boost turf health
- Anti-oxidants to reduce stress
- Enables energy conservation
- Trace elements spoon fed to maintain optimum nutrition
- Addresses “Law of the minimum”
Liebig’s Law of the minimum
- Growth is dictated not by the total nutrients available but by the scarcest as this becomes a limiting factor
- Adding our trace element package ensures no element is left inhibiting turf growth
Flexible Nutrient Management
Fits with existing granular programmes
Can be tailored to the weather
Efficient little and often nutrient applications
High quality soluble available formulations
Bio-stimulants for root structure and stress reduction
Can be stand alone or mixed with additional Foliar fertilisers
For the latest industry news visit turfmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Turf Matters.